Surly Snobby

Monday, April 19, 2004

Slut Week

*WARNING! THIS BLOGGIE IS RATED NOT SUITABLE FOR PARENTS*

It's Slut Week for Snobby! Snobby has a series of dates this week and all of the gentlemen have made it clear in one way or another that they have certain...hopes for the evening. I love being a fag!

And then I'm off to Montreal for a few days and that is certain to be fun!

So, blogging may be spotty this week. Maybe I'll squeeze a few out between the fun, frolicking, and fatigue. And I'm sure there'll be one inspiré de la belle province. But if there are none, know that it's for a good cause.

And I just in case my very cool, opening-minded mother is still reading this blog, I would just like to make it clear that by "slut", I mean a chaste individual who has milk and cookies with his gentlemen callers and is home and in bed alone by 10PM.



Haphazardly thrown together by Surly
| | Link

« Main